Friday, May 13, 2005

We're all pretty much the same...

...when it comes to foreign policy. How is this possible? You have George Will, the preeminent conservative columnist and Iraq war skeptic, praising Paul Wolfowitz as a realist (!) in this New York Post column. You have my man Tom Barnett, the uber-strategist, giving Sen. John Kerry his famous brief in Kerry's Senate office (Barnett, btw, voted for Kerry). And, finally, you have Henry Kissinger, the king of foreign policy realists, coming to terms with and basically endorsing President Bush's democracy promotion policy - of course not without some warnings.

And, in a related, but not wholly related aside, James Pinkerton's column on our grand strategy in the Middle East vis-a-vis Russia is must read.

1 Comments:

Anonymous horse bracelets said...

M t GREAT title We're all pretty much the same.... I am actually looking for horse charms related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other horse charms related blogs. Thank you.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home