Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Iraq and Al Qaeda Revisited

Austin Bay brings to our attention something that has slipped our minds of late: the Saddam and al Qaeda connection vis-a-vis al-Zarqawi. Stephen Hayes of the Weekly Standard was all over this last year and even wrote a book documenting the allegations. As Bay notes, former NYT columnist Bill Safire insisted the connection as well.

I wonder when Newsweek will do a cover story on this? In their minds, this should qualify for the "fake, but accurate" template, no?

3 Comments:

Blogger Horse Sense said...

Horse racing tips for professional lay bettingglorious goodwood

9:43 PM  
Blogger Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airline singapore ticket
It deals mostly with airline singapore ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

3:48 AM  
Blogger acoach2 said...

I just came across your blog about anxiety disorder and
wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed
I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site about "anxiety disorder
so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch!
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

anxiety disorder child

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home