Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Reality Check for Liberals

If General S. Patton could miraculously arise from the grave, he would undboutedly lay a smackdown on the liberals for their apparent "lack of courage to fight the enemy," at least according to Steve Darnell of Arab News. Check out this hilarious article regarding the increasing cyncism from the left regarding everything about the American use of military force and the war on terrorism... but bloggers beware, this guy takes no prisoners.

"If making a terrorist wear a pair of women’s panties on his head will help save one innocent life by gaining information on future terrorist acts, it is worth the effort. I think Victoria Secret and Fredrick’s of Hollywood should contribute panties to the war effort. Maybe we would get a few more confessions."

1 Comments:

Anonymous horse health said...

Hello Jon han, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title Reality Check for Liberals. Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a horse health related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my horse health related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link horse health. Thank you and I wish you well .

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home