Wednesday, February 09, 2005

39 Injured in ETA Bombing

This morning, a car bomb was detonanted by Basque separatists at a conference center in the outskirts of northeast Madrid. Characteristic of the ETA, a threat was made via telephone by an anonymous individual thirty minutes before the blast, which occurred at 9:35 AM; however, despite the call, thirty-nine people were reported injured. The confence center was to open today with the ARCO contemporary art fair, hosted by King Juan Carlos in the presence of President Vincente Fox of Mexico. For more information.

1 Comments:

Anonymous horse health said...

Jon han GREAT title 39 Injured in ETA Bombing. I am actually looking for horse bracelets related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other horse bracelets related blogs. Thank you.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home